It's Wisdom Wednesday and Aortic Disease Awareness Month!
Today is Wisdom Wednesday at Aortic Hope.
During Aortic Disease Awareness Month we want to share with you the many Aortic Disease Support Groups that exist both on and off of Facebook.
SHARED FROM THE COMMUNITY…..FOR THE COMMUNITY
CONNECTING HEARTS…ONE BEAT AT A TIME
Please note, there are groups on Facebook and the Web dedicated to Marfan Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Loeys-Dietz Syndrome
While Aortic Hope offers:
• Opportunities for you to participate in live interviews with physicians, surgeons, therapists, lawyers etc
• Survivor videos for inspiration and education
• FREE Hope Mail care packages every month
• FREE contests with awesome prizes
• Live virtual support groups
• Sister pages providing closed support to survivors or caregivers (places where you can share your concerns, ask questions, share your accomplishments, etc.)
We feel strongly that there are MANY wonderful Facebook pages where you can receive support. There are also other 501c3 charities like us that work tirelessly to provide education, research, awareness, support and hope, through the generosity of donations.
There is room for everyone to help!
Wherever you go for your support, we truly appreciate that you are here...that you have "liked" us, "follow" us and "share" our information. By doing so on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, you help others find us and receive the same support as you.
Check out the list HERE.