❤️ Thursday, Nov. 15th the support group will be open to everyone. It will take place at 7pm EST (6pm CST, 5pm MST, 4pm PST), we will be holding a support group online, in a private video conference room.
❤️The facilitator will be Carl Grody, LISW-S, who specializes in child, adolescent and family therapy. He has been in private practice since 2010. Carl earned his Master's degree in Social Worl from The Ohio State University in 2007. He uses an integrated strengths-oriented approach that focuses on solutions and positive narratives. Carl also is a published author. He has published 13 books as well as hundreds of articles for national magazines. http://m.grodyfamilycounseling.com/home.html
❤️ Aortic Hope's Closed Support Group
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
❤️ We will be holding support groups on specified Sundays at the same time. Some days there might be a guest speaker or a live demonstration but every session, we will spend time supporting each other and discussing a variety of topics pertaining to Aortic Disease.
1. Please be prompt (7pm EST)
2. Learn how to use your device (you want to try to minimize background noise such as music and people)
3. Privacy ( try to pick a location that is private, never share information, this environment is one where you should feel safe and comfortable)
4. No recording (do not record audio or video it the group meetings)
5. We will never post or discuss content that is shared publicly. Your privacy is important to us.
6. This group is about YOU. We welcome all feedback, comments, and suggestions regarding the process, content discussed and guest speakers.